Are you ready for the 30 Day Challenge? Get Organized and Live Your Passion!

Happy FAN-tastic Friday everyone!

I hope you are having a FANTASTIC week! I discovered after visiting the doctor that I have tennis elbow (boo) so I have been letting my arm rest a bit. But I am getting better in Jesus' name! I have added some more handmade inspirational jewelry to my site too! Yay!!

Ok I have a GREAT inspirational find for you!! Many times in life we seek to satisfy others and leave ourselves on the back burner. As mothers, fathers, wifes, husbands, we tend to others needs and forget our own. Did you know one of the greatest gifts you can give to others is to do what makes you happy? If you give your children everything the want and need but you are unhappy, they will see and feel this and feel a lack because you are lacking! So isn't it time to live the life you want? Anyone that knows me, knows I am all about you living your passion and purpose God has for you. After all, that is the reason we were placed here on earth! It's hard work, but hey that's life! God will give you strength so trust Him! I am!

I have come across a GREAT 30 Day Challenge which teaches you to become organized and reach YOUR goals in life! It is the 30 Day Challenge with Chalene Johnson! I am on Day 23 and LOVING it!! I have clearly defined my goals in life and create a to do list everyday. Yes, everyday! I have seen these concepts before, but the way Chalene expresses it is really making it STICK and making it a true habit and part of my life! It is SO motivating and encouraging! Each day you receive a video with instructions to realize and be accountable for reaching YOUR goals in life! It is absoluetly FREE and each exercise take only 5-10 minutes a day but make a HUGE difference in your life! Please join me, you won't regret it!





Join the challenge here! We are waiting for you!

“When people believe in themselves they have the first secret of success.”

~Norman Vincent Peale

~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter!

Comments