Happy Birthday to Me! Spa Anyone??

Happy Fantastic Friday everyone!! 


As many of you know, this past Wednesday was my birthday!
I didn't have anything planned, but my hubby treated me to a massage at Bella Nova Spa & Retreat! Which he said thank you when I didn't protest. I don't like him spending alot of money on me lol. Well...can I say it was Grrrrrrrrrrreat!!!! :-D Can you see me cheesing?? Lol! I SO needed that! Great atmosphere, service, massage, and complimentary glass of champagne!


Many times we deny ourselves of these needed treats with excuses such as I don't have time...I'm not worth it...well I believe WE DESERVE IT!! Don't you?? While I was there I was like wow...they last time I came was a year ago!! Smh!!! lol I said then that one day I would go at least once a month...so I need to get started on my vision board and put a picture up from the spa on there!


This picture just makes me say AHHHHHHH! :)



Check out a short clip from Bella Nova:


So check out or ask around about a great spa in your area so you can treat yourself!

Or if you already go, what is your favorite spa and why??

Can't wait to read your responses!



~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter!

Comments

  1. Well that sounds like a wonderful birthday to me! My husband has surprised me with a spa day for a birthday too. It was Very appreciated! I got a hot stone massage for 90 minutes. Delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday (a few days late!) Stopping by from the comment you posted on my blog. Beautiful babies. Beautiful jewelry (I love jewelry). I will stop by again.
    Latisha
    confessionsofamartha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!