Thursday, January 19, 2012

Thankful to be a Woman of God!

Happy Thankful Thursday everyone!

You know what time it is!



What am I thankful for today??


1. God who is all knowing!
2. Christian Friends! Got to have the right kind of support! :)
3. Prayer, prayer, prayer, prayer, and prayer! Lol.
4. The excited screams of my little ones. :) Makes all of the hard work worth it!
5. Vending opportunities coming up! Yay!
6. A new day! RIP to those who didn't make it.
7. Mothers/wives who are compassionate and understanding. Your understanding is SO appreciated!
8. The Bible!
9. Being grateful...perspective changes everything!
10. The Ocean waves and rain track my babe downloaded for me. It is SO relaxing and a great substitute since I can't be by the water all of the time lol!

What are you Thankful for Today??

~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter!
Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!