Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Sun is Shining! Thankful Thursday!


Happy Thankful Thursday to ya! 

I hope you are having a wonderful week as am I! More sales coming in and I 
am getting new pieces ready for Valentine's Day! Yay! Lol. 
Plus my babies and I have our birthdays next month! :)

It's that time again!



What am I Thankful for today?


1. A Loving and understanding God!
2. The beautiful sunshine outside
3. No stormy weather! (Monday was scary with the tornadoes and flooding!)
4. A loving husband
5. The sound of my babies playing together. Love it!
6. Cooking shows. They are so relaxing and informative.
7. Dr. Oz!
8. Inspirational quotes! Love em!
9. The ability to make changes for a better me!
10. My lovely friends!

What are you Thankful for today??

~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter!
Pin It

4 comments :

  1. I love it...Thankful Thursdays! I am thankful for my husband who is my best friend. I am thankful for my brother and my two sisters. I am thankful for my mom. I am thankful that I am alive to experience life. I am thankful for my two wonderful pets Tora(cat) and Cam(dog) who keep so much character in our house and my toes warm at night(lol). I am thankful for this New Year because possibilities are endless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Thrifty Chick!! Thanks so much for sharing and stopping by! <3

    Thanks BonJean!

    ~Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some great things to be thankful for :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!