For those who follow me on facebook, I often post information about different causes and of course, now stroke is now one dear to my heart. While researching, I realized that I need to change some of the things I eat and my lifestyle. No food or whatever is worth my life. The cause awareness month for stroke is in May and the ribbon color is red, purple for child stroke victims. You can view more information about strokes ect. here: stroke.org.
What am I thankful for today??
1. God who has blessed us all.
2. My family who has supported me at this time.
3. My loving husband who is here for me even though he isn't good with emotions lol.
4. When those who have said unnecessary things to me, the wisdom to go to God in prayer and not retaliate. After all, that's not what this is about. The devil is always busy.
5. The love I have for my aunt and family. We stick together like G-L-U-E!
6. The support of my twitter and facebook friends when I asked for prayer for myself and my family at this difficult time. THANKS SO MUCH!!
8. The ability to learn from others mistakes.
9. My sweet babies who made me laugh when I wanted to and was crying. :) They don't even know it, just being themselves lol.
10. Understanding. I appreciate those who understand my situation and rather than demanding things of me, reach out a hand to help.
What are you thankful for today?
~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!