Monday, January 23, 2012

My Handmade Bracelet has been Featured! Vote and Help Me Win!

Happy Motivational Monday!
Well I am VERY Motivated today!! Why you ask??

I have been blessed yet again yayyy! My Love Yourself Hot Pink Bracelet has 
been chosen as a GREAT FIND over at On Fire For Handmade!! Yay!! 

The theme for this week is SPRING FLING.



Please Vote for my bracelet and help me win FREE ad space!! (fingers crossed!) lol

**To vote visit GREAT FINDS and click chariT in the voting poll on the
lower left side of the page.

(You can vote once a day yay! )

Voting ends on Friday Jan. 27th!

Thanks so much for your support everyone!! :)


~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter!
Pin It

1 comment :

  1. Great bracelet! Good luck, I hope you win!

    www.AllThingsTangled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!