To Be Alive is a Blessing! Thankful Thursday!

Happy Thankful Thursday and World AIDS day everyone!

I hope you are having a fantastic week!! I have been busy creating new inspirational jewelry and getting ready for my biggest vending event yet! 
The Nzuri Natural Hair Health and Beauty Showcase! Texas' Biggest Hair Expo
You can check out the info in my upcoming events Here.

So it is Thankful Thursday time!! 

What am I thankful for today?


1. My loving God!
2. My beautiful children! They mean SO much!!
3. Compliments from friends like 'Girl your jewelry is really evolving...don't forget about me when you blow up...' Lol! Love it and I won't. God is too good!
4. Finding other inspirational pages on the net like Empowering Christian Women and The Daily Love!
5. Gospel music! Ya'll know music is my ministry!!
6. The Black Friday/Blessed Monday sales....thanks so much to everyone who purchased from ChariT's Inspirational Creations!
7. A giving heart! My mom instilled that in me!
8. My husband who supports my passion(s)! So thankful for that!!!
9. To be alive! We often take this for granted. So many didn't make it this holiday season. Keeping their families lifted in prayer!
10. The evolution and expansion of my jewelry line! Thank you Lord for the inspiration! Check out my new youtube video below!



What are you Thankful for today??

~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!

Comments

  1. It's the God in YOU! Go on girl! Keep rising! Many blessing to you and your creations!

    -Myisha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!