Monday, December 26, 2011

Pre Kwanzaa Holiday Market at Shape!

Happy Motivational  Monday!
I hope you had a VERY Merry Christmas!
I did even though I have been feeling a little under the weather. God is still good!
This week begins Kwanzaa! Today's principle is Umoja which means unity.

On Dec. 17th I was a vendor at the Pre Kwanzaa Holiday Market! 

Here are a few pictures of my vending experience at the SHAPE Community Center. Enjoy!




Kwanzaa earrings I made!




Fellas browsing.


My table! :)


Performing a libation.



Soul Sister and I! Thanks so much for your purchase!


Joy of B. Natural Apparel with her inspirational earrings!


These was a guy selling Inspirational shirts and bags 
and I had to get a few as Christmas gifts!
He gave me a free bag too yay!


Here is my silly family with their gifts! Love them!




 Check out the upcoming events this week!
I will be selling jewelry tonight and on Jan. 1st!






~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter!
Pin It

1 comment :

  1. I love my picture! :)
    ~Jessica Michelle McKeithen

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!