Sunday, December 4, 2011

It's That Time of Year Again! Music Mondays!

Happy Music Monday loves!!

Those who follow my blog know I Loooooove music! My mom used to love playing Christmas music during the holidays. I distinctly remember 
The Jacksons and The Temptations!
You know it is that time of year and I am reminiscing! Thank God for family! :)
So my Music Monday pick for today is Silent Night by the Temptations!  
Enjoy and don't sway too hard over there lol! ;-)



~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!

Pin It

2 comments :

  1. I love this song it's one of my absolute Christmas songs! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very welcome girlie! Many blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!