Now Behold the Lamb! Music Monday!

Happy Motivational Monday loves!

I am a little sad because 92.1 FM Praise Houston gospel station has gone off the air. 
Well, you can download and listen to them through your mobile app, but it isn't the same. 
:( I miss my gospel music in the morning!
Now on to the good stuff! I searched Kirk Franklin on youtube and 
Now Behold The Lamb came up. I L-O-V-E this song! 
It touches my heart and reminds me of my Archonette and concert chorale days! 
Such a beautiful song! Enjoy!



~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!

Comments

  1. Hi, I just wanted to say you have a wonderful blog and beautiful jewelry. My name is Sarah, I am now following via GFC, Twitter and Facebook. I found you through the Blog it Forward hop. I would love for you to stop by and follow back. Skylar is a fashion blog-magazine that covers pretty much everything and the kitchen sink. I'm always looking for new fashion and jewelry to review and share with my readers. If you are ever interested please let me know. Thanks and have a fabulous day:) Sarah.

    http://skylarinc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!