Tuesday, November 29, 2011

How Was Your Holiday Shopping Weekend? Testify Tuesday!

Happy Testify Tuesday everyone!

Did you enjoy your holiday shopping weekend? I did! Even though I didn't buy anything. 
I am on a SUPER budget! Lol. I did however enjoy making some great sales! I found some great inspirational deals too! Even though the sales may be over you should check out these wonderful inspirational companies HERE!

Here are a few of the items that sold this weekend!

Posted a picture of these on facebook and they sold IMMEDIATELY! lol I love butterflies!




I am so grateful for everyone who took part in our sale this weekend! God is so good!
I have added many more creations to the site and will be adding more today so I can get over 60 if the little ones will let me lol! 
Take a look here at ChariT's Inspirational Creations!

Have a wonderful day
I will probably be blogging again sometime today lol. Have a testimony on my heart.


~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!

Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!