Did YOU know??
- Every 9 seconds in the US a woman is assaulted or beaten.
- Around the world, at least one in every three women has been beaten, coerced into sex or otherwise abused during her lifetime. Most often, the abuser is a member of her own family.
- Domestic violence is the leading cause of injury to women—more than car accidents, muggings, and rapes combined.
- Studies suggest that up to 10 million children witness some form of domestic violence annually.
- Nearly 1 in 5 teenage girls who have been in a relationship said a boyfriend threatened violence or self-harm if presented with a breakup.
- Everyday in the US, more than three women are murdered by their husbands or boyfriends.
More info Domestic Violence Statistics
In honor and support of Domestic Violence awareness I have created these beautiful inspirational pieces! They are great for survivors, those who have friends who are survivors, those who need to be empowered, and those who just want to spread the word!
You can find them at ChariT's Inspirational Creations
Do You know??
- About 1 in 8 women in the United States (12%) will develop invasive breast cancer over the course of her lifetime.
- In 2010, an estimated 207,090 new cases of invasive breast cancer were expected to be diagnosed in women in the U.S., along with 54,010 new cases of non-invasive (in situ) breast cancer.
- For women in the U.S., breast cancer death rates are higher than those for any other cancer, besides lung cancer.
More info: breastcancer.org
In honor of breast cancer awareness month I created these unique beauties!
Bracelets coming soon! :)
Please help spread the world about these wonderful causes! ~Blessings!
~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!
www.chariT.etsy.com Pin It