Monday, October 31, 2011

Be Still and Know Music Monday!

  Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him... -Ps 37:7

 But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing. -James 1:4

~~~~

Happy Marvelous Monday!

This is going to be another great week! Even though I am dealing with sinus issues due to the change of weather. Boo! lol

I am still preparing and excited about the Do What Comes Naturally event
I posted about last week!

Well it is Music Monday time!
I went to a women's retreat right after my babies were born and the theme was
'Just Be Still.'

Often in our lives we become 'too busy' for God or are too busy trying to handle things ourselves that we forget who is REALLY in control.
This only causes more stress in our lives, which we don't need!
We simply need to BE STILL and KNOW that He is God!

So this is my pick for the week!

Enjoy!

 




~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!

Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!