Ain't God Good? Terrific Tuesdays!

Happy Terrific Tuesday

I have a praise report for you! I ordered some ankh charms last week. When they came in they were much LARGER than I anticipated! Lol. 
So I went ahead and made some earrings with them.
I went to a poetry event Sunday night (which I hadn't done in a LONG time!)
and 
sold all of them!
Hee hee! Ain't God good? Yes He is!!

Here are a few pix!





I love them!! Ordering more and more cross charms too!

How Terrific is your Tuesday!?


~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!

Comments

  1. He is always good!!! Congrats on the sales! I love your blog and I will be coming back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Shelley! See you soon! ~Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!