Wash and Snip! Fro-Licious Friday!

Happy Fro-Licious Friday Loves!!
Hope you had a GREAT week!


Last weekend I washed my hair, twisted it, clipped my ends (long over due!) and went to sleep for the night! I didn't DC or ACV rinse and I could tell! My hair didn't feel the same. Boooooooo. Lol! Anyway, wanted to share a few pictures!


Don't laugh! Lol!



After I undid the twists:


A little more separating and the finished product! :)



How are you ROCKING your hair today??


~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!

Comments

  1. Both are cute! Hair and earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!

    I stopped by your blog and really like it I am now following..

    xo

    Dawn

    http://sassybagblogettes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sharon and Alli!

    Thanks so much for joining us Dawn! :)

    ~Many blessings

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!