Thursday, September 15, 2011

Unexpected blessings! Thankful Thursday!

Happy Thankful Thursday Loves!

Just finished making a quick run to Hobby Lobby and Michael's 
had to grab a few items before hubby goes to work!

You know what time it is!



What am I Thankful for today??


1. A loving God! (As always lol!)
2. My growth in life as a woman. (Someone crossed me the wrong way the other day...had it been back in the day...lol)
3. My facebook fan page! lol!
4. That my little ones are getting better :)
5. An old friend messaged me out of the blue the other day to tell me she is proud of me and I am an inspiration. (Awwww!! That was SO sweet and humbling!)
6. And unexpected vending opportunity that just popped up yesterday for this Saturday. Yay! :)
7. Bro in law who is hooking me up with getting a will and life insurance. A MUST if you have children!
8. Creative growth!
9. My sweet children's voices! :) (Priceless!!)
10. MUSIC! (I swear music is my savior sometimes! My son was screaming last night non stop for an hour or so and the music playing in the background helped me NOT go over the edge! lol!)


Inspirational Quote:

A single grateful thought toward heaven is the most perfect prayer. 



What are YOU Thankful for today??


~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!

Pin It

2 comments :

  1. You most certainly posted what I needed to hear! Great post and beautiful pictures! Adding your button to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very welcome Lostlemonade! Thanks so much what a blessing! Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!