Music and Support Mean the World to Me! Thankful Thursdays!

Happy Thankful Thursday everyone!
I am having a great week! Hope you are too!
Listening to more spiritual music which always lifts my spirit! :)


What am I THANKFUL for today??


1. God who provides all of my needs and keeps me grateful
2. The ability to provide for my babies and family (Such a blessing!)
3. Grilled cheese, Yum!
4. Chocolate ice cream and walnuts...(Can you tell I am hungry? lol)
5. Gospel/spiritual music! I LOVE it and I love singing! (And yes I can sing lol!)
6. Supportive words of friends and family...(Means SO much!!) :) You can check out my Thank You post on facebook HERE
7. Being featured by Shalena Diva Yay!! Check it out: ChariT's Inspirational Creations! :)
8. The doors that God constantly opens for me EVERYDAY!
9. The Bible....enough said! lol
10. Every day that God let's me see! (Some didn't make it!)


What are YOU THANKFUL for today??




~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!

Comments

  1. Hey Chari, God is AWESOME! I am so thankful for the blessings and also for the trials he allows me to go thru, daily. I find it JOY knowing that He ALWAYS brings me thru each trial in my life. You are an inspiration and I am so proud of your continuous love for sharing God's awesomeness in your life, through words of inspiration & your jewelry. Be blessed & take care! Love ya! Angie (Alabama)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, Angie that means SO MUCH! Thank you! Amen, He does bring us through! Blessings to you as well! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!