Love, Opportunities, and Rest! Thankful Thursdays!

Happy Thankful Thursday Everyone!
I hope you are having a great week!
Just finished working on a custom order for a friend...
Now, enjoying a hot cup of tea!
Life's simple pleasures! :) lol


What am I thankful for today?

1. A miracle producing God!
2. The opportunity to be a guest speaker on Shalena Diva's 'Living Your Passion: It's Possible!' Conference call last Tuesday. ( It was SUCH a blessing! I just wanted to SCREAM!!! Lol! Feeling more confident to do many more! :))
3. Tylenol and Ice! (Little man has been teething and SCREAMING his head off. Lol.)
4. A husband who sincerely apologizes when he has messed up...Such a blessing! (He better! lol ;)
5. Phil. 4:13 ~~~ My favorite verse!!
6. Being married to my soul mate, best friend, and God's Perfect Provision for me!
7. My sight, hearing, sense of touch, sense of taste ect. (We sometimes take these for granted but we don't all have them!)
8. Hot tea and Mommy Me Time! (I am learning to relax a bit during the day while the babies nap...after all, I need it! Lol.)
9. Freebies! Lol (Just got a book and Vinyl Lettering which I will blog about later!)
10. Blessings that are to come! (Thanking you Lord in advance!)


What are YOU thankful for today??


~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!

Comments

  1. AWESOME things to be thankful for! Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an uplifting post. Gratitude always inspires me;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!