Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Create You Heart Out and Change Your Life!

Happy Wonderful Wednesday everyone!

I hope you are having a blessed week and helping others do the same as well!

I have been busy taking care of the little ones and putting more house work into my schedule....I kinda HATE it lol! 
But it feels good when I am done so looks like there is time to make a CHANGE!
I really want things to change in my personal and business life so there are definitely some changes that need to be made...
more exercise...
not staying on the computer so long...
drinking more water...and the list goes on!

I can't keep doing the same things and expecting the same results.
They say that is called INSANITY!
So time for me to get some more sanity into my life!

I have so many pieces to add to the site...
but that stuff takes time so I have been a little slow on that...smh.

Well here is a new piece that I did add! 
You know I am ALL about creating! After all, I am an artist of sorts myself! lol





These beauties hang 10 inches long
I get so many compliments on them because they stand out!

I am still working on my photos...I really would like a new camera! Lol.
Maybe after more sales! ;)

Inspirational Quote for today:

“Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.“ 
– Leo Tolstoy

Enjoy your hump day loves!

~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!

Pin It

7 comments :

  1. I also have a lot of things I need to be changing...sigh. Keep writing about it and maybe I will catch the bug. :) Great earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the great work! And LOVE the colors on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice work! I need to make some of those same changes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Those are super long. I'll bet you do get comments. The colors are very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hear you about those necessary changes! Good reminder:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice earrings! I've never seen that, but I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Zuda! You can do it! :)

    Thanks Emily!

    Angels we all do! lol

    Lol, thank you Becky! I love big and long earrings!

    Very welcome Julia! Let's make it happen! :)

    :) Thanks Faith!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!