Being Thankful for All that I Have! Thankful Thursdays!


Happy Thankful Thursday fans!

I am getting ready for another event this weekend hopefully it will be a HUGE success!! Please God?? Lol.
Sitting here with my homemade deep condish in my hair and typing a quick post to you!

I am working on providing better content to my fans on my facebook fan page and came across this great find!


Isn't it gorgeous!? I love it! So inspirational!

Well, it's that time again!



What am I thankful for today??

1. An understanding and graceful God
2. A beautiful and healthy family
3. A hubby who is learning to express himself better through words and deeds :) Yay
4. My models for the fashion show...thanks for making it happen ladies!
5. My beautiful NATURAL HAIR! Lol
6. Love for myself! So important!
7. My ability to see bigger things for myself and my family and to believe it will come to be!
8. Being a messenger for God! I am still learning to fit in this role...lol
9. The natural hair community! Yay! You guys ROCK!!
10. Quiet time while the babies are sleep! Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!! lol


Gratitude is the sign of noble souls. -Aesop

What are YOU thankful for today??


~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!

Comments

  1. What I am thankful for...
    1. To have "met" you! Your posts here and on Facebook ALWAYS make me smile!!
    2. A healthy family!!
    3. That school starts Tuesday!! LOL My baby is a freshman in high school!! YIKES!
    4. The SUN, it is absolutely beautiful here in Oregon today!!
    5. Feeling inspired to "work" on myself, your attitude is contagious!
    Thank you for the pick-me-up!!
    Have a GREAT day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankful for breathe and life
    having the gift to create
    this blog
    meeting new family and friends
    renewing old ones
    a roof over my head
    my parents stil living in 70's and 80's
    future promises

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!