Saturday, September 17, 2011

80's Babies and Music Lovers This is for You!

Hello beautiful fans!


It is Saturday! Whoo Hoo! Don't you love the weekend!? I do, even though it isn't much different...well the hubby is home to help a bit! lol


I have had requests for jewelry that matching everything, instead of all of the bold colors you all know I like to use! Lol! Well, I have a GREAT love for music...soooo I created this cute set! This reminds me of the good old days...old school hip hop! Back when I wanted to be TLC! lol








I think it is SUPER CUTE and goes with just about anything from casual wear to dressy!


Inspirational Quote:

“Music speaks what cannot be expressed, soothes the mind and gives it rest, heals the heart and makes it whole, flows from heaven to the soul.”




~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!

Pin It

3 comments :

  1. Mix tapes! I love it! These cuties should be real conversation starters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cassette tapes are so cute on the jewelry, I still have cassette tapes and players...lol

    Gee I go back to 8 track tapes!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! Thanks so much Urban and Sweety!

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!