Happy Thursday loves!
How is it going today? I am feeling inspired and blessed. This fashion show is coming up on Saturday and I am SUPER excited! Not to mention nervous lol. So much to do, so little time! Lol.
What am I thankful for today?
1. A faithful and loving God
2. My beautiful and supportive family
3. Vacations! (I need one...lol)
4. #Smallbizchat on twitter (You learn SO much! Every Wed. 8pm EST)
5. Opportunities that make me stretch my creativity and leadership skills
6. Chocolate! (Speaking of, I want some thin mints! Yum! You know I love those!)
7. Wing stop! (Yeah I am greedy. I need to stop)
8. Other small business owners! (You guys help SO much!)
9. IBC Rootbeer (Yuuuuuummy! I know it's not good for you...lol smh.)
10. The many advertising opportunities and events coming my way! (Thank you Lord! Now to jump on the bandwagon lol.)
These is SO much to do concerning my business and if I want it to be successful, I must be prepared to do what others aren't. So I am getting my mind ready to do the extraordinary and make that leap of faith!
What are you thankful for today?
Quote for today:
All of the great teachers have left us with a similar message: Go within, discover your invisible higher self, and know God as the love that is within you.
-Dr. Wayne Dyer
Shameless plug about the Fashion Explosion on Saturday: :)
Come join us this Saturday for Fashion, Music, and fun!
Featuring ChariT's Inspirational Creations as a featured designer! Yay! :)
Presale tickets are $5 ending today! General admission is $10 after and $20 VIP for dinner and reserved seating near the runway.
Proceeds benefit Covenant House Houston, a youth crisis shelter.
Donations and ticket purchases can be found at http://411event.eventbrite.com/
~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!