Thankful Thursday!! The Bare Necessities!

Happy Thankful Thursday Lovelies! 


I pray you are having a wonderful morning! Seems like little momma has a cough this morning. :( But she is still playing as usual. Got to love babies! :) Remind you to keep going!


You know what time it is! What am I thankful for today?

1. The Almighty God that I serve!
2. Real friends...no fake ones lol
3. Custom orders (Love challenging my creativity! :))
4. Repeat customers! (When customers order multiple times or request multiple custom orders, it really humbles and uplifts me! :))
5. Alone time with my hubby! (Got to have it! :) When I don't I get fussy. Lol.)
6. Discipline (I am doing better with managing my time with my biz and my babies...yay me! lol)
7. A roof over my head!
8. Air Conditioning! (Man it is HOT outside!)
9. Cool water...ahhh so refreshing! :)
10. Plenty of clothes for my little ones, myself, and my hubby!

What are you thankful for today?

~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!

Comments

  1. My children. Some days, it just hits me more than others how truly blessed I am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful that I live in an area where we hardly need air conditioning, How the Lord mends broken relationships, my husband and how hard he works, and I am thankful for pudding, just love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!