Friday, August 5, 2011

Fro-Licious Friday Natural Hair Pandemic!

Happy Fro-licious Friday lovelies! 

I hope you are having a fabulous start to your weekend!
Last weekend I had the pleasure of attending the 1st ever Natural Hair Pandemic Hair Show in Houston, TX! I met some wonderful vendors and had a great time! Here are a few pics!

Shellie of Kenyan Kandy! Handmade Jewelry from Arica!
This beautiful momma is pregnant (Can you tell??) and out doing her thing!


Brittney 'Bee' of Textures by Bee! Natural Hair Care



Natural Hair Tees!



Toni author of Chemical Suicide
Yes I bought this book! Can't wait to read it!



Felicia and I from Houston Girls With Curls



16 and doing her thing!! Check out Eli at Ivy League Fro



Copper ring I bought that I L-O-V-E!!! lol


Free Samples...Yay!!


Beautiful Natural Hair Divas!


Can't wait for the next one! Yay! What are you up to this beautiful Friday??

~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!
Pin It

2 comments :

  1. I'm so envious of your hair. Mine is flat, straight and ick. But, I'm doing the all natural thing too, using more food-based shampoos that I make at home. So far, its still flat and straight, but not quick so ick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun time! I'm loving that copper ring!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!