8 Reasons to be Inspired! Why Should I??


Happy Tuesday friends!


I pray you all are having a great week! I just had a vendor experience that didn't go so well in sales...but hopefully people will buy from the site later on. I am feeling so grateful today because God has created another event that is catering DIRECTLY to my target market but not sure if I want to do another event so soon and end up not being successful...I don't know... One of my twitter friends told me to have FAITH. So, I believe I will but I am scared...lol!


Today I wanted to do a post about being inspired! It is work but definitely helps me everyday!


8 Reasons to be Inspired!


1. When you see the world in a positive light, your world turns from darkness to sunshine! Seriously! Try it! ;)
2. Your life is opened up to so many opportunities you may have never knew existed! (A closed mind is a starved mind)
3. Being inspired lifts your soul and spirit and gives you a sense of gratitude (I feel it everyday! Amen! lol)
4. Just being around you, others will feel your beautiful spirit and it will uplift their spirits as well! (Extra perk! Spread the love!)
5. You will be more inclined to reach out and help others, which will in turn help you!
6. Living an inspired lifestyle will be a great example to others and give them permission to do the same (remember actions move people better than words!)
7. Others will want to be around you and reach out to help you without you even asking! (God and the universe will make those miracles happen baby!)
8. True inspiration comes from within, once you learn this and truly live it, your life and potential will be revealed to you in ways that you would have never imagined!

How are YOU being inspired today??


~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!






Comments

  1. great post....sending lots of inspiration, sunshine and smiles your way...have a fabby week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the perfect way to handle a disappointment....get up, motivate yourself and others and watch for great things to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true and well said. thank you for sharing♥
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was inspired by others and their creations today...so I pulled out some fabric and started sewing. Great post :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful thank you!! May God truly bless you. Niki xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. How could you ever be sad with words like those.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very good list! I am inspired by it. I hope your next show is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the inspiration. Maybe if you take a quick look at my blog http://kaz-beautifulawakenings.blogspot.com/
    you will be inspired to PUSH into what God has for you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!