Saturday, July 23, 2011

Sensational Saturday! Lend a Helping Hand Today!

Morning lovelies!!


Happy Sensational Saturday! I pray your weekend has started off great! I awoke with a message on my mind of helping others! Helping someone can be just the gift they need to make their day! Wouldn't you love for an unexpected blessing to come your way?? I know I love it when someone does something nice for me out of the blue! :)

Gilbert Young's "He Ain't Heavy"

What are you going to do to lend a helping hand to someone today??

~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!

Pin It

1 comment :

  1. Nice to meet you Chari! I'm your new follower from Monday Blog hop :)

    Ruth.
    http://ruthsimplelife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!