Friday, July 29, 2011

Fro-Licious Friday! Natural Hair Youtube shout out!

Happy Fro-licious Friday lovelies!!


It is raining a bit this morning, but I'm not tripping because I love rain! :)


I believe in having support for things that I want to accomplish in life. One being having healthy hair! So I started searching for good natural hair videos and came across this lovely lady! Love her videos and she can do some hair! Lol. Her hair is so beautiful and watching her videos really inspire me! So when I am feeling frustrated about my hair, I just give her channel a click! :) Enjoy!




Find her on facebook at Naptural85

On youtube at Naptural85

Who is your favorite Natural hair youtube diva??

~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!

Pin It

8 comments :

  1. Your blog is always inspiring to me in some way. Always! Be blessed, and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is adorable!,The colors and photo's instantly brighten my day! I love that video, thanks for posting about it!
    - Kaitlyn
    LuvinMyLilMonkeys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aloha from Hawaii!!! Dropping by via the blog hop. Oh, and congratulations on being chosen as the featured blog this week!!! That's so great..... Hope you have an amazing weekend!!! :) - http://www.OliviaBlueMusic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there I am a new follower from Lucas' Journey!

    Michele aka MikiHope
    www.mikishope.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, good morning, Sister-Girl!

    Found you from blog-hopping and congratulations on being featured. Love the feeling of this blog and am following you everywhere i can. Please visit me when possible.

    Love,
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Chari! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! >>feeling special<< I actually have 2 blogs and if you get a chance I would love for you to stop by my blog where I discuss my naptural hair! ;) inquishaswords.blogspot.com

    You are inspiring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. following Naptural85 and ran across your tweet, which led me to your blog. LOVE it! congrats on your natural journey (and your twins :) ). Nap85 is great! i may be in contact on blog ideas. :) was doing personal blogging and god redirected me to encourage believers. ck it out when you get a chance...www.melsvw.blogspot.com. or follow me @melsvw. hope it blesses and encourages you!

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!