Fro-Licious Friday! Fro-licious Feather Accessories!

Good morning beautiful fashionistas! 


I hope that you are having a beautiful week! I am so ready to create today! The babies have been taking up alot of my attention! lol


This week's Fro-licious Friday post is about Feathery Accessories! Made by yours truly of course! Lol. I LOVE peacock feather earrings and recently added a few to our summer line! Feathers are in so why not add a little inspiration to yours?




Dream Peacock Feather Earrings!
Haven't added these to my site yet but will be selling them at an event this weekend!

Rocking my peacock earrings!


Just got these in:


And ordered these for the summertime!


Can't wait to get started with these beauties!!

Did I mention I have two opportunities to have my jewelry featured in a fashion show? I know I will be whipping some more of these beauties up for that! Pray for me! Lol!

What are you Rocking this Fro-Licious Friday??


~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh! Those are so, so, so, cute!!! I totally wish I had those!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Whispering Panes! You can purchase them at www.chariT.etsy.com!

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!