Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Texas Black Expo! What Fun!

Hello beautiful people! 


I had the chance to attend the Texas Black Expo in Houston and had a great time! I didn't have a table but I went with my work boots on (not really lol) and lots of business cards and flyers to get my networking on! As vendors handed me their info, I handed them mine and several laughed! That's alright because I made some great connections! I also attended a natural hair panel about caring for your natural hair and really enjoyed myself! I love being around others who embrace and seek to learn more about living naturally!


Here are a few pix from my visit:


Posing with the Eat Healthy lady! :)


Posing for a shot in a online fashion magazine! (Yay me!)


Posing with  Ms. JCil White! I purchased a peacock hair comb from her! 
You can find her at Jcil White Designs


Rocking earrings by yours truly and hair comb by Ms Jcil White!


What have you been up to lately?




~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Pin It

2 comments :

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!