Friday, May 13, 2011

Healthy Eating!

Hello blessed people!


I went grocery shopping the other day and I am continuously making it a point to buy more healthy and different foods. So here is a snapshot of a few picks...


Hidden in what looks like a veggie treasure hunt lol is spinach, romaine lettuce, green bell pepper, eggplant (totally new for me!), and tomatoes.







Cantaloupe, fresh garlic, and cucumbers



Yes, I now only eat lean ground beef and ground turkey. :-O
One day I hope to give up ground beef...
Not there yet though! lol

A friend told me to try chicken sausage. She said it is soooooo good. So we will see how it turns out!

What healthy choices are on your menu today??


~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!

Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!