Friday, May 13, 2011

Fro-Licious Friday!

Hello all!


So I am trying to work on a blogging schedule. Haven't gotten everything together yet, but I know I want to do a Fro-licious friday post because my hair is so FRO-licious lol!


Anyway, earlier this week I did an olive oil, coconut oil, and honey deep conditioner (which my hair LOVED! YES!!) and then added some Nia's Serenity Hair Butter to my hair. I did about 10 twists, undid them and this is what we have:





Love it!!!

I also did my 1st natural hair video...Check it out and please share! Thanks!



~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!

Pin It

4 comments :

  1. Really cool, love those braid styles. I have gotta get a braider who doesn't want to add hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Nia's Naturally Rich & Healthy Hair and Body Butter is the bomb! I use it too! And the Serenity scent is one of my favorites! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As someone with completely flat and lifeless hair, I am totally jealous of anyone with gorgeous curls!! Looks fantastic xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Pat! You will find one momma!

    Thanks Kanita! I bet it is! lol ;)

    Aww thanks momma! (blushing) lol

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!