Friday, July 22, 2011

Fro-Licious Friday! Giovanni Shampoo to the rescue!

Hello beautiful people!!


I asked some fellow ladies what is a good all natural shampoo and several people mentioned Giovanni. So I figured I would try it...that stuff is expensive (compared to the other stuff) lol. But I figured it would be worth it, so I went to target and picked some up. Ok....my hair LOVES this stuff! That sounds so funny to say, but it's true. When I finished washing and conditioning my hair felt SO clean and soft! Love it! This is what I used: 


Tea Tree Triple Treat Invigorating Shampoo
(Love that is says 'treat' lol)


Smooth as Silk Deeper Moisture Conditioner
(Not 'Deep', but 'Deeper' lol)


Forgot to mention! Check out my new I Love My Hair collection! :)



What do you use to wash and condition your hair?


~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!

Pin It

2 comments :

  1. I had to stop using shampoo much at all! I trying the "no 'poo" movement, and so far, my hair is way healthier. I'm amazed.

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!