Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A Tribute to You and Me Hee Hee :)

Hello folks!


Today is such a wonderful day! I received a request today to be featured on a blog and my treasury was also featured on another blog as well! Yay! God is good!


Guess what?? I have created another treasury! Yay!! Take a look!

'A Salute to You!' by chariT

A special dedication to the wonderful women and girls for this International Women's Day and everyday!I Salute You! Stay beautiful and blessed!!


You are Beautiful (...
$35.00

If I know what love...
$19.00

She is Strong Upcyc...
$4.99

Believe Painted Woo...
$11.00

With God all things...
$25.00

You Can Do It Hand ...
$5.00

You Are So Loved 4x...
$5.00

hand stamped sterli...
$32.00

Family Rules Shabby...
$74.00

If you can dream it...
$10.00

Love Cards (Set of ...
$6.00

You are my Sunshine...
$14.90

Life is what you ma...
$10.00

Be You Art Print //...
$15.00

Believe In Yourself...
$15.00

Do What You Love 1 ...
$1.50




A fellow etsy seller CreativeLily thought this treasury was so nice that she featured it on her blog here CreativeLilyBlogspot A Salute to You! 

Thanks so much CreativeLily!! :)

Hope everyone had a wonderful day!

Take care and share with your friends!


~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!



Pin It

3 comments :

  1. Hi Chari - thank you for stopping by the Ruby for Women blog and leaving a comment on our March Book Give-Away post ;o) I would also like to invite you to visit our online community for Christian women at www.rubyforwomen.ning.com where you can connect with other women. We've entered you into our book give-away . . . . we do a book give-away every month so I hope you will stop back often. Nina @ Ruby for Women
    PS I love your designs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nina! :) Have a blessed Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a little overdue on commenting oops! Thank you so much for the shout out :)

    Keep making your wonderful treasuries!

    ~CreativeLily

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!