Inspirational Goodies Galore! Yay!!

Hi everyone!
I reordered some magnets, business cards, postcard ect. from Vista Print and they finally came in! Yay! Love those free offers! They get me (almost) every time! lol

I have also decided it's time to stock up on new charms for my 2011 inspirational creations! Here are a few I just ordered! 





Whoo hoo!! Can't wait to make some wonderful inspirational creations with these!! :) 

I am always looking for new places to order inspirational charms. If you sell them or know of any good sites, please feel free to share! :)

Quote for today:

I am responsible for the day I create for myself.

The choice is up to you. It can either be "Good morning, God!" or "Good God- morning!" -Dr. Wayne Dyer


~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!

Comments

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!