I Am Woman Shopping Event!!

Hello beautiful people!

I recently had the wonderful opportunity to sell my inspirational handmade jewelry at the debut of Uniquely Created Ect.! A wonderful friend of mine owns this company and they specialize in unique gifts and personal desserts! Yum!! You can check her out at Uniquely Created Ect.  Tell her we sent you!!

I had such a wonderful time and enjoyed being around such positive women! The testimonies shared were wonderful! I definitely look forward to working with her again! Love ya Raquel! Keep up the wonderful work!!

A few pictures from the event! (I made those beautiful feather earrings they have on. ;) )


 RaQuel and I!


 Jewelry available at ChariT's Inspirational Creations

 Me and my jewelry! :)

Get it Ms. RaQuel!!



Everyone have a blessed day!!



~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!

Comments