Happy Terrific Tuesday to Ya! :)


Hello again beautiful inspired people! How is your day going? Mine is going quite well!
As I listen to the washer going and little man fussing because he doesn't want to take a nap! lol!

Had a great and inspiring interview with LaPaz Imageing for a blog feature in thier fashion blog! Whoo hoo! What a blessing! The feature should be coming out later this year...I will keep you posted! ;)

I am working less on jewelry and more on getting house work done today....how fun! ;)

My babe made me a little work space over the holiday break (he is so sweet) and since then I have ordered more beads in various colors and organized them a bit! Here is a peek:





On to do a little house cleaning!! Have a wonderful evening everyone!!

Quote for today:

'The thing you fear most has no power. Your fear of it is what has the power.
Facing the truth really will set you free.' -Oprah

~Will you overcome your fears today??

~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!



Comments