Thursday, December 16, 2010

My new challenge!! Inspirational Chokers!

Hello everyone!

I hope you are having a great week!

So here I am making jewelry...and I realize I love wearing chokers! Even though I haven't worn one in about a year. Lol. So I see some choker wire necklaces at Michaels, get my coupon and buy them. Then I buy a pendant and say to myself...Here we go! lol

I make one...then two...then three! I think I am already addicted! Lol! :-D

I need to order the necklaces in bulk I see now! Here are a few snapshots of my first inspirational choker...Enjoy!





Hope it inspires you to spread L-O-V-E! :)




~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!

Pin It

3 comments :

  1. That choker is very beautiful! I'm following you from Busy Moms Team on Etsy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just thought i would let you know that i've awarded you the "Stylish Blogger Award" ;)
    see my blog to get your award button
    http://www.auviana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!