Blessings loves!
God has a wonderful purpose for our lives! But we won't ever know what it is if we don't get to know Him! As Christians we are called to live a life different from others by being purpose driven and seeking God's will in all things. In order to do this, we must invest in a close relationship with our creator. In the live replay video below, I share a few ways to get to know God that you can implement today. Enjoy the laugh near the end lol!
This is based on my book Living Your God Inspired Purpose check it out HERE.
~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!
God has a wonderful purpose for our lives! But we won't ever know what it is if we don't get to know Him! As Christians we are called to live a life different from others by being purpose driven and seeking God's will in all things. In order to do this, we must invest in a close relationship with our creator. In the live replay video below, I share a few ways to get to know God that you can implement today. Enjoy the laugh near the end lol!
Watch the video (where I share more) below!
How are you getting to know God today? Share with us!
~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!

Comments
Post a Comment
Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!
I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!
~Smooches!