Blessings loves!
Are you a woman of God who loves fashion, jewelry, and sharing your Christian faith? I would love to hear from you! What jewelry do you love and inspires you? I would love to create it for you!
Answer 4 quick questions below about what you love and be entered to win a hand stamped cuff bracelet or necklace from ChariT's Inspirational Creations!
Create your own user feedback survey
Can't see the form above? Enter HERE.
SHARE with a friend who loves to be inspired! {CLICK to TWEET}
~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!
Enter to WIN below!
~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!

Nice giveaway, Chari.
ReplyDeletejust take the survey and entered for the giveaway :D
ReplyDeleteWhat fun! I love the pics you post on Instagram of your jewelry.
ReplyDeleteI entered the giveaway. This jewelry sounds beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThis looks like you are going to have some great items this fall!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun giveaway! You're such a talented jewelry designer. Tweeted and entered.
ReplyDeleteI don't wear much jewelry since I have an allergy, but I love wearing scripture verses. It is a good reminder to myself Whom I represent out in the world.
ReplyDeleteThis is a great idea!
ReplyDeleteFabulous! This is a lovely giveaway!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Entered. :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful jewelry and pics Chari. Gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteJust entered the giveaway. I think that necklace is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteJust entered! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteSuch pretty jewelry! <3 Thanks for holding this giveaway!
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful to carry the reminder of God's promise, "For I know the plans I have for you...
ReplyDeleteGreat giveaways; the wrist band is especially lovely to me...Love it.
ReplyDeleteMATILDA
What a great giveaway! I love the bracelet!!
ReplyDeleteCathy