While thinking about my purpose in life and watching my husband grow as a man of God, I realized that our visual surroundings mean a lot to us. Being a Christian is hard work but having things in our surrounding with inspirational reminders can help keep us on the right track and living lives that please God. The men in our lives are visual beings and need reminders to keep the walk of faith! Below are some lovely things we can gift to the Christian dads and men we know who inspire us to keep pressing on!
I LOVE this one!!!
Men's Christian Bible T-Shirt by ChrisetteDesigns
Personalized Wood Cutting Board by Mission Chopping Block
Dad's decorative cross by Great Decorative Cross
Raising Kingdom Kids by Tony Evans
Personalized Scripture money clip by ChariT's Inspirational Creations
Cross cufflinks by Cuff Link City
I can do all things framed and matted by Candys Christian Gifts
iBelieve laptop cling by Christian Clings
Christian men Man of Faith hat by Broken and Bruised
Which is your favorite? Share with us in the comments!
For more Father's Day gift ideas, follow my pinterest board HERE.
~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!












Wonderful gift ideas for Father's day! My favorite one is the Key chain ^_^
ReplyDeleteWhat wonderful gift ideas!
ReplyDeleteSuch a unique items! I would think a Christian dad would really like a lot of these. I think the money clip is great!
ReplyDeleteThese are all such fun gifts! Any Christian Dad would love them!
ReplyDeleteThese would be awesome for Christian Dads!
ReplyDeleteAlways good to share the Good News and these gifts are fine examples of spreading the Gospel of Christ.
ReplyDeleteCharity,
ReplyDeleteLove this post. We never need reminders around to us know what we are and who we believe to. The men in our lives will love these gifts.
Wow. You picked some really great ones! I know my son's and husband would get a chuckle out of the t-shirt !
ReplyDeleteLove all these great ideas! I am pretty sure i pinned it already
ReplyDeleteI love the idea of the personalized money clip! My dad probably wouldn't appreciate most of these gifts, but hopefully I can find him something special.
ReplyDeleteThese are such great gift ideas. I like the cutting board.
ReplyDeleteA really great inspirational gift ideas is to print out an awesome quote and put it in a nice frame and gift it to someone. For someone who likes inspirational quotes, they will love this.
ReplyDelete