Blessings loves!
This year for Mother's Day I have created a few inspirational jewelry pieces to celebrate the bond between mother and daughter!
~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!
This year for Mother's Day I have created a few inspirational jewelry pieces to celebrate the bond between mother and daughter!
The love of a mother is truly unexplainable and truly a blessing! I created this set as a sentimental reminder of the love a mother has for her children. As a mom I know it cannot
fully be explained but this piece sure hits the mark! These pieces are made with aluminum
(hypoallergenic/non tarnish) charms and stainless steel chains.
Be inspired at ChariT's Inspirational Creations.
Stay tuned for more inspirational gifts for mom!
~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!

Comments
Post a Comment
Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!
I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!
~Smooches!