Blessings loves!
Recently our local Love Culture closed their store and had a huge sale! I was shocked because I love that store! So I took the little ones in and looked through their scarves. I had been wanting some new scarves to add to my hair accessories! I got the scarves below from $2 - $5 dollars each!
~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!
Recently our local Love Culture closed their store and had a huge sale! I was shocked because I love that store! So I took the little ones in and looked through their scarves. I had been wanting some new scarves to add to my hair accessories! I got the scarves below from $2 - $5 dollars each!
![]() |
I also got these two from Wal-mart!
Loving them already!
What are your favorite way to wear scarves?
~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!




Comments
Post a Comment
Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!
I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!
~Smooches!