Blessings loves!
It's Handmade Monday! A great day to support handmade businesses before the holidays! Nothing like personalized unique gifts for your loved ones! To celebrate, I am having a sale!
Use the code HANDMADE during checkout at ChariT's Inspirational Creations to receive
20% off all handmade and hand stamped inspirational jewelry! Ends tonight at 11:59pm CST!
Learn more about how Handmade Monday started and view other shops on Facebook at Handmade Monday!
~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!
It's Handmade Monday! A great day to support handmade businesses before the holidays! Nothing like personalized unique gifts for your loved ones! To celebrate, I am having a sale!
Use the code HANDMADE during checkout at ChariT's Inspirational Creations to receive
20% off all handmade and hand stamped inspirational jewelry! Ends tonight at 11:59pm CST!
Learn more about how Handmade Monday started and view other shops on Facebook at Handmade Monday!
~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!

Comments
Post a Comment
Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!
I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!
~Smooches!