Blessings loves!
It's that time again...Christmas in July! The perfect time to shop early for the holidays and get a few stocking stuffers! This year I am participating and passing the savings on to you! Get 20% Off all handmade inspirational jewelry now through July 21st!
~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!
It's that time again...Christmas in July! The perfect time to shop early for the holidays and get a few stocking stuffers! This year I am participating and passing the savings on to you! Get 20% Off all handmade inspirational jewelry now through July 21st!
Prices are already marked down for you as you see below!
Many other shops on Etsy are having a sale as well!
Here is a quick video done by the Christmas in July team on Etsy!
Shop now at ChariT's Inspirational Creations!
Enjoy the savings!!
~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


I love Christmas in July sales! Got a chance to check out your work-- you make such gorgeous pieces! The serenity prayer hand charm bracelet has such great colors. Keep shining!
ReplyDeleteKelly, from Beads in the Sea
Thanks so much Kelly! I LOVE that set! Blessings to you!
Delete