Blessings loves!
I have had the blessing to connect with Tyrika, owner of mainelementlove: AromatHAIRapy™ for healthy hair. We have collaborated for a wonderful giveaway!
I have had the blessing to connect with Tyrika, owner of mainelementlove: AromatHAIRapy™ for healthy hair. We have collaborated for a wonderful giveaway!
The Naturalista's giveaway kit she is giving away includes:
Herbal Shampoo Bar
8 oz Aloe Conditioner
8 ox Shea Smoothie
2 oz Herbal Styling Balm
Pair of Wooden Oval Hoop Earrings
Detangling Comb
Spray Bottle
Hair Flower
Herbal Shampoo Bar
8 oz Aloe Conditioner
8 ox Shea Smoothie
2 oz Herbal Styling Balm
Pair of Wooden Oval Hoop Earrings
Detangling Comb
Spray Bottle
Hair Flower
I am of course giving away a pair of my handmade Phil. 4:13 scripture earrings!
Enter the giveaway below! Winner will be selected on Tuesday Nov, 27th and contacted by email. If they do not respond within 48 hours, a new winner will be selected!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!

Comments
Post a Comment
Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!
I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!
~Smooches!