Blessings loves!
I was recently watching the Dr. Oz show and he mentioned a 3 Day Detox. I missed the initial episode where he shared the detox so I had to look it up! I am normally not one to do detoxes but I have been thinking about doing one for a while and decided now is the time lol!
~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!
I was recently watching the Dr. Oz show and he mentioned a 3 Day Detox. I missed the initial episode where he shared the detox so I had to look it up! I am normally not one to do detoxes but I have been thinking about doing one for a while and decided now is the time lol!
My hubby and I went grocery shopping and here are a few of the goodies
we picked up for the detox!
I love coconut but haven't tried coconut water before, besides out of a coconut
when I was little.
Also, my hubby doesn't like coconut so we will see how it goes!
Almond butter is expensive compared to peanut butter lol! I do love almonds though!
We love tea in this household so this was no issue at all!
A few supplements!
Check out the detox here.
Have you tried the 3 Day Detox? What did you think about it?
Read my follow up post/review HERE.
~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!

I saw this the other week and decided over the weekend I want to give it a go. I plan to fast afterwards so this would be a good prep for me. Let me know how your's go, I hope to start mine next week:)
ReplyDeleteCool Latoya!
ReplyDeleteI will be posting an updated in three days! :)
Starting Monday. Thanks for sharing your experience!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to hearing how it goes Chari!
ReplyDeleteHi there, I am still in contemplative stage=) Excited for you. Followed your twitter=) Also a natural wearing twin mom...
ReplyDeleteHi there, I am still in contemplative stage=) Excited for you. Followed your twitter=) Also a natural wearing twin mom...
ReplyDeleteHi Lois! You can do it!!!
ReplyDeleteI would love to hear how it went! I am not a fan of coconut, so the coconut water sounds ... well ... yuck! :) I would like to know what your husband thinks of it!
ReplyDeleteToday is my first day of the 3 day detox.. It's not as bad as I thought it would be.. I'm just about ready for lunch so I will check in tomorrow, and let you know if I was able to make it through day one..
ReplyDeleteGo Latasha!!! Proud of you!
ReplyDelete