Blessings loves!
I have seen several people on Facebook posting about the 30 Days of Gratitude for November. Each day they post something they are grateful for so I thought I would join in! I don't know if my schedule will allow me to post each day what I am grateful for, but I will commit to a minimum of once a week.
Today I am grateful that I am constantly grateful! Seriously! When we forget to be grateful on a daily basis, we overlook our blessings and may begin to complain. When I pray I ask God to keep me grateful so my attitude towards Him and life period does not become one of despair and dissatisfaction.
I have seen several people on Facebook posting about the 30 Days of Gratitude for November. Each day they post something they are grateful for so I thought I would join in! I don't know if my schedule will allow me to post each day what I am grateful for, but I will commit to a minimum of once a week.
Today I am grateful that I am constantly grateful! Seriously! When we forget to be grateful on a daily basis, we overlook our blessings and may begin to complain. When I pray I ask God to keep me grateful so my attitude towards Him and life period does not become one of despair and dissatisfaction.

So true! I heard a quote on the radio yesterday that said "What if you woke up tomorrow with only the things you thanked God for today." Something to think about...
ReplyDeleteI love this. I started a gratitude journal actually on Halloween and I think it is good to actually pay attention to the things we are grateful for in our daily lives.
ReplyDeleteMisty, yes indeed! Being grateful is so important!
ReplyDeleteGo Serena!!