Blessings loves!
I had a great opportunity to vend at Naturally Happy Hair's Natural You Mixer on July 30th and I had a GREAT time!! We were back at The Ensemble Theatre here in Houston, TX! I didn't take any pictures but found a few that I jumped in and a few of my lovely customers/supporters!
Here is Felicia posing in front of Naturally Happy Hair's banner and ROCKING her 'Good Hair' hoops!
~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!
I had a great opportunity to vend at Naturally Happy Hair's Natural You Mixer on July 30th and I had a GREAT time!! We were back at The Ensemble Theatre here in Houston, TX! I didn't take any pictures but found a few that I jumped in and a few of my lovely customers/supporters!
Here is Felicia posing in front of Naturally Happy Hair's banner and ROCKING her 'Good Hair' hoops!
Source Naturally Happy Hair
The hoops Felicia is rocking!
The Soul Sister and I!
Source This Hair of Mine
Another lovely customer, Tyrika of Mainelement: Love, and I!
These are the gorgeous custom earrings Tyrika is rocking!
I had such a great time and met some wonderful ladies and guys!
I also got these HOTTTT handmade crochet earrings from Dope Crochet!
Love her and my new purple earrings lol!
What meetups to you like to attend??
~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!





Comments
Post a Comment
Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!
I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!
~Smooches!