A Little Parenting Advice...So Powerful! Wordless Wednesday! on October 12, 2011 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps ~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed! Comments UnknownOctober 12, 2011 at 8:19 AMThat is powerful. VERY powerful picture.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplymyeuropeantouchOctober 13, 2011 at 7:49 AMWhat a powerfull message in one photo.....♥Thanks for sharingReplyDeleteRepliesReplyCrafty MommasOctober 13, 2011 at 7:55 AMI have seen this around facebook a lot lately and it is so true. our words have so much power to affect our children positively or negativelyReplyDeleteRepliesReplyZuda Gay PeaseOctober 13, 2011 at 7:59 AMWe need to be very careful with our words. This really is a powerful image!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyFaith CarolineOctober 13, 2011 at 10:07 AMWow. So thought-provoking!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyChariOctober 16, 2011 at 7:58 PMI know! I was like WOW. Thanks for stopping by everyone! ~Blessings!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!~Smooches!
That is powerful. VERY powerful picture.
ReplyDeleteWhat a powerfull message in one photo.....♥
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing
I have seen this around facebook a lot lately and it is so true. our words have so much power to affect our children positively or negatively
ReplyDeleteWe need to be very careful with our words. This really is a powerful image!
ReplyDeleteWow. So thought-provoking!
ReplyDeleteI know! I was like WOW. Thanks for stopping by everyone! ~Blessings!
ReplyDelete