Blessings everyone!! I hope you are having a fantastic day! I am!
Our beautiful red, white, and blue peace hoops have been featured in this wonderful treasury (3rd row)! Take a look!
Patriotic Handmade Etsy artists showing their colors.
~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!
Our beautiful red, white, and blue peace hoops have been featured in this wonderful treasury (3rd row)! Take a look!
'Red, White, and Blue for You!' by DianesDangles
Patriotic Handmade Etsy artists showing their colors.
| Cloth Napkins, Whim... $12.00 | USA Patriotic 4th o... $20.00 | DIshcloths/Washclot... $16.00 | Fabric Flower Brooc... $65.00 |
| Patriotic Americana... $24.95 | Red White and Blue ... $27.00 | Americana Series In... $6.00 | Fourth of July Patr... $6.00 |
| Red White and Blue ... $20.00 | Red White and Blue ... $16.00 | Star Spangled Garli... $25.00 | Old Glory - Patriot... $30.00 |
| Patriotic Paper Art... $25.00 | Origami Fabric Star... $5.00 | Americana Star Coas... $19.95 | Heart Face Pendant ... $15.00 |
I love it!!
~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!
New follower from Where are you Wednesday.
ReplyDeleteHope you follow back.
http://grandmabonniescloset.blogspot.com/